- To share Youtube video to your friends via email, you can click the “Share” link underneath the video player on that video’s page. The Share menu will appear, click “Email this video” and fill in the email addresses that you want to send in the “To” box, separating multiple addresses with commas. You can add some message too if you like (optional). You also can share your Youtube Favorites list, just press the Share button and then proceed the steps as usual.
- If you want to share a Youtube video to a friend, sometimes you want the video to jump to where the most important part and start from there without having to watch the unnecessary part from the beginning. All you have to do is adding this below code to the end of the URL.
m stands for minute and s stands for second.
- Or if it is an embed code, put &start=80 to the end of the embed url. The value number of the code represent seconds. So if &start=80 means it will skip the first 80 seconds of the video.
- There is a search box appears when you embed Youtube video to your site. In order to hide the search box, you can simply add &showsearch=0 to the embed url.
- After watching Youtube video, you need to press ‘play’ button again if you want to replay it. If you want the video to replay automatically you can add &loop=1 to the url part of the embed code.
- To make Youtube video play automatically when it is loaded in a browser, you can add &autoplay=1