- Simply log in to your PayPal account (click here to know what is Paypal and how to create PayPal account), there are five tabs at the top of the page, click on the second tab which says “Send Money”.
- You will be asked to provide the recipient’s email address, the amount and type of currency, and the type of payment (either ‘Online purchases or ‘Personal payment’).
- Click ‘Continue’ and the next page will display what you have entered. Confirm that you have typed correctly all the data needed especially the amount you are sending and the recipient’s email address.
- Click ‘Send Money’ and done. You will get a message which tells you that you have sent cash.
Using PayPal Buttons to pay for your shopping items:
- At the end of the listing for your items you might find a PayPal Button. Click on that button and it will take you to the PayPal website. You need to enter your email address and your PayPal password.
- After that you will come to a page that will ask you to review your payment, make sure all the information are correct before you complete your payment.
- Click ‘Pay Now’. If you have sent money successfully Paypal will send you an email with your order summary.
Your money will be taken out through the following steps, in the following order:
- Your PayPal account (if there are funds).
- Your Checking account.
- Your Credit Card (in case if there is not enough money from the two options above).
Accepting Payments With Payal:
When you are receiving money from someone through Paypal, the funds will automatically appear in your Paypal balance. You can keep the money in your Paypal account or withdraw it to your bank account.
You will also receive a notification email at the email address (the email which you use to create each of your Paypal button). You can view your transaction details in the email includes the email address of the person who submitted the payment, the amount sent and etc.