Did you know that you also can choose your preferred language for displaying pages in Firefox, here’s how to set it up:
- First, click the “Tools” menu in the menu bar and pick “Options” (Alt + T and then press O if using keyboard shortcuts).
- Next, click on the “Content” the third tab from the left at the top of the Option window.
- Press “Choose” button, in the Languages panel at the right bottom of the dialog box.
- In the pop-up window that appears, single-click the “Select a language to add..” drop down and choose the language which you’d like to add. Click the “Add” button. You can arrange in order which language that you like to put in the first preferred language by using the “Move Up” and “Move Down” buttons.
- After that click “Ok” button and you are done.