If you are interested of removing it also, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Blogger account.
- On your Blogger dashboard click Layout >> Page Elements tab.
- See if you have a label widget ( a widget to show all your labels) there, if you do not have then activate it by clicking on Add a Gadget > select Labels and click SAVE.
- Next, click Edit HTML and tick Expand Widget Templates box.
- Remember, it is always a good idea to create a back up copy of your template before you start making any changes for your template.
- Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard to find this code:
<b:widget id='Label1' locked='false' title='Labels' type='Label'>
- After you have found it, scroll down a bit to find the following piece of code and delete it:(<data:label.count/>)
- Click SAVE TEMPLATE and done!
There will be no more post count after each label in your list.