Let’s look at this Blogger archive list before the hack:
And after the hack the archive will look like this:
If you notice there are many blogs you will see that are using this hack or trick, ok lets we begin..
- First, as usual, login to your Blogger account and from the dashboard click Layout.
- On Edit Layout page, click Edit HTML and your template HTML codes will appear.
- I suggest you that you better back up your template first by clicking “Download Full Template” link above the HTML column and save it to your computer, if you make a mistake or an error occurs and you do not know how to fix it, you can always upload the template and go back to how it originally was.
- Tick Expand Widget Templates box
- Press Ctrl + F and search for the below code (before that, make sure you are using your blog archive in your sidebar, if not you will not find the code):(<data:i.post-count/>)
- you will find the above code 3 times in your template, delete all the three and after that click SAVE TEMPLATE.
Do you know that the number of posts shown in Blogger label can be removed too?