In Blogger, by default, comments enabled for all our posts. Have you ever wanted to turn off or disable commenting on your specific post on your Blogger post? In fact, you are allowed to do so, here’s how:
- Login to your blogger account and then click on ‘Posts’ on the lobby.
- Find and edit the post that you want to change its commenting feature.
- Click on the word ‘Options’ on the right side of your screen.
- Choose which setting you want to apply and then press Done button.
Apart from disallowing commenting feature on your individual pages, we can also disable default commenting feature entirely from our blog, this is very useful if you dont want to receive any comment at all from visitors.
- Login to your Blogger account.
- Navigate to Settings, after that click on ‘Posts and Comments’ on the left side of the screen.
- In the submenu of Comment Location, select ‘Hide’ in order to hide comment form from the entire blog (do note that this setting does not delete all comments that have been made).
- To enable back the comment form from your blog, you can simply reselect Embedded, Full page or Popup window.
Note: the above setting will affect your entire blog and therefore readers will no longer find Blogger comment form on any of your pages.