- First, you should have your Alexa toolbar installed on your computer with your blog set as the homepage. This is one of the most basic step. The daily clicks you will be receiving will dramatically increased. The toolbar will not only track your own blog but also allow you to see where other blogs rank on Alexa.
- Then you need to set up your Alexa rank widget up on your blog and encourage other people to make use of it as well.
- Ask your friend to review your Alexa blog and profile and provide you with a rating.
- Make use of your Alexa redirects. All you have to do is adding http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect? in front of your blog’s URL, like this:http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?http://sadhycia2.blogspot.com.Leave your redirect link in blog comments as well as forum signatures.
(Seems Alexa have stopped their redirect service, or they are updating)
- Try Alexa autosurf programs or link trains. It often make much improvement in the short term but not in the long term.
- Promote your blog on social networking sites, web directories and forums.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
It is said that it is important to increase our Alexa rank because advertisers and advertising services like ReviewMe and Text Link Ads use our site’s Alexa rank as a way to determine tthe worth of a link on our website. The following is the opinions and suggested ways that is taken by many of the internet marketers in the world to improve their Alexa ranking (one of these methods might no longer work).