- To create FeedBurner account you have to go to www.feedburner.com
- Login using your Google account, enter your email and password in the box on the right side and click “Sign in”, if you don't have any Google account then click “Create an account” to create one.
- On the FeedBurner main page, fill in your blog address in the box and click “Next”.
Your FeedBurner feed address for your website or blog would be feeds.feedburner.com/your chosen name. This address is for you to use it to promote your blog feed.
- Once you setup your FeedBurner account, you will need to make sure all the feed traffic for your blog content goes to your FeedBurner feed, now you should set your blog’s default feed to FeedBurner. To do this, you login to your Blogger dashboard, click Setting > Site Feed and fill in your FeedBurner feed address into “Post Feed Redirect URL”.
- Dont forget to click “Save setting” when you’re done. After that Blogger will redirect all feed traffic for our blog to our FeedBurner feed.