- Go to your StumbleUpon account and click “Settings” on top-right corner of the screen.
- Go to the second tab and click “Customize Profile”.
- In the “About you” section, the first line there you will be asked to “introduce yourself to everyone”. You can start making your link inside the empty box provided with your profile details. You can create the clickable link to your site by inserting the usual html code, which is:
<a href="http://www.sadhycia.blogspot.com/">your text here</a>
Change my URL (the blue text) with yours and change the red text above with whatever you like. The text is going to be your link to direct visitors to the URL you put.
- Don’t be surprised that StumbleUpon system will automatically add a “No Follow” code to the coding.
- Click “Save preferences”. Take a look at your profile and there will be a clickable link there which you’ve just created.